Who are we ?
Born in 2003, Partitio is a Toulouse-based company specialized for more than 15 years in operational consulting for information and process management.
The company’s mission is to improve the impact of the information system on business performance. Its areas of expertise are the engineering of cloud computing infrastructures, the creation of applications and the dematerialization of documents and processes.
What do we do ?
PARTITIO’s expertise covers the design, maintenance and evolution of IT infrastructures, using the most recent technologies:
- micro-services architecture
Our team is composed of about forty collaborators in three areas of expertise:
- Systems & Networks
- Security & information monitoring
- Cloud Computing
Process engineering in quality, safety & environment;
ECM integration (application solution for the dematerialization of business processes and document management).
We have recently strengthened our teams with researchers in order to accelerate our research and to resolve the many uncertainties associated with new IT solutions.
What do we offer ?
- User management
- Access management
- Data storage
- Professional software hosting
- Virtual Desktop
- Information System Infrastructure management and conseil
- Help Desk
- Enterprise computer management and deployment
One definition could be as simple as:
” Anywhere, Anytime, Any device “
- Servers and Networking
Computers with internet connection, stored in Datacenters, continuously available
- High Availability
Duplicate services on multiple servers to avoid service disruption by removing single point of failure.
Load balancing between the services.
- Web / Cross platform applications
- Applications available through the browser (Chrome/Firefox/Edge …) on a Smartphone, a Computer, a Tablet or a TV
- Android / iPhone Applications
- Desktop Applications
- TV Applications
Enterprise Infrastructure Components
Authentication, Access Control Level (ACL)
- Active Directory (this is the cornerstone of Windows-based Infrastructure)
- Open Ldap
- DFS (File Synchronization)
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
- S3 (MinIO)
- NFS (Network File System)
- SMB (Server Message Block)
Virtual Desktop (Professional Softwares)
Application Hosting (CRM / GED / Professional Applications)
- Application Server
- SQL Server
- Sql Server
- Mysql / Mariadb (cluster Galera)
Docker Swarm Cluster